Money well spent this week : Etude House, The Body Shop and AldoAkira's!

Well, hello. 

It's been a while since my last post, yeah, I already screwed my resolutions (T_T)
Mkay, let's just straight to the point.

Just bought Etude House Bubble Hair Color (again, yay!) #5 Orange, The Body Shop Camomile Eye Make-up Remover and Indonesian Make-up Artist with magical hands, Aldo Akira's Aldo Akira Eyelashes! 


And I must say I'm pretty satisfied with what I've purchased. I've dyed my hair using Etude House Bubble Hair Color Natural Brown and even though my hair was still virgin hair (never been dyed, curled, smoothed before) but the color turned out well. It's almost 2 months since I dyed my hair, so I'm going to dye it again and try the Orange one. Hope, it'll turn out well like the first time. 

Move on to the second thing that I proudly call as my currently favorite make-up remover! 
Seriously, this make-up remover is really really recommended! :) 

                                                

It could remove your hard eye make-up,  waterproof liner (gel, liquid, cream, crayon,etc) and waterproof mascara, really gentle it won't sting your lovely eyes, smells nice and not so strong, and it's quite affordable! Only Rp. 99.000,- per bottles (250 ml) - around USD 9 - 10 - I think you could use it for more than a month, but depends on your daily needs lah.

But the 2nd main reason it's became my favorite now (of course the main reason because it's affordable lah. lol) because it's refreshing and it's not oil based, so obviously it didn't greasy at all and no more shaking before using hohoho. I usually used Maybelline Eye and Lip Make-up Remover, honestly it removes all the make-up better than The Body Shop's. With just single swipe, all the eye make-up even a hard one can be removed, but because it's oil based, it's feel greasy on the eye area. (For daily make-up I'm using Silkygirl's Gel Liner and need to take one or two swipes to clean out the eyeliner using The Body Shop's but I'm still satisfied about it)

                                                   
  
      
      first swipe
                                                 
    
       
              second swipe, all clear :D 
                                                 

Last but definitely not least : Aldo Akira's Aldo Akira Eyelashes! *throw confetti, and say yay for Indonesian beauty products!*

                                            

Aldo Akira is one of the most famous and of course fabulous hoho Indonesian make-up artist, he has worked for many commercials, magazine, even several television and big events. I've met him once, at Girlfriend magazine Fashion Academy - he taught the brief but useful make-up class - he really nice, even he will reply your comment - if it's need to be reply of course - on twitter and Instagram (@aldoakira)

Aaaand, this year he just launch his first product, Aldo Akira Eyelashes! I just ordered it on Saturday, luckyly they shipped every Monday and Thursday so I don't have to wait 'till feels like I grow old.

Just got home and found these lashes, kinda lazy to try it so, maybe I will try it on tomorrow and make a review about it. 

See you and thanks for reading, readers! - if I had any.............

Comments

  1. the bodyshop makeup remover not too pricey, eh?
    I usually remove my eye makeup with baby oil but yeah my eyes feels really greasy :/
    thanks for sharing and can't wait to see your new hair color :D

    barbara aka AJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello barbara aka AJ :p
      not so pricey lah could be use for almost 2 months
      depends on how much makeup you use daily lol :p

      Delete
  2. hi my single friend Lisa :D
    I nominate you for Liebster award, you may check it out here :)
    http://ajbeautyhouse.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award-d.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. udah dua bulan baru gue liat sekarang. hebat kan gue hahahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Got anything to say? Just post your comments here! :)

Popular Posts