Fandom Never Die

Well. Hello.

So, I found this on Path, and it immediately sent me to the feels trip, yeah pack your bag fellas especially if you were / are a fangirl.


Maybe I have passed that age, you know, the phase you were being sensitive school girl and became a fan to a certain band, and then in time, you will realize it was all silly. It was so fun, but hey, there's reality ahead that we have to face.

But turns out to some people, the boundaries between fandom and reality is just a blurred line. And I think I'm becoming one of them. Lately, I think fandom is also a part of my real life, it has changed me a lot, it has changed my life - maybe it sounds crazy but it is.

It's not just about how cool and cute Lee Hyukjae is, it's not just about how amazing, fierce and smexy Park Kahi is - although it's also the part of it too. But for me the critical part is how they made you feel.

What make me like Kahi the most is how hard she worked for ages without giving up to reach her goals. For me, she is a concrete living evidence that beauty is not everything, it's more about your attitude and how you fight for your dreams.

I can't agree more when I was studying about mass communication, and there was mentioned that people use mass media for companionship. I think for some people, it's already beyond companion.

And it's not just about K-Pop fandom. Actually, the reason that motivated me to write such thing like this is because of somehow about a couple weeks a go, I watched Lea Michelle's Make You Feel My Love on one of Glee episode which titled The Quarterback - and yes, it's dedicated to one and only, Cory Monteith.

Actually, I'm not a big fan of Cory before or after his gone. But Finn Hudson has gave me a courage on one of my darkest time. Specifically, when I felt there's nowhere to run, nowhere to hide and nowhere to go, after I just graduated from high school. 

And I just realized, maybe because I've browsed to many kpop things for radio this last 2 months, that crazy, silly, annoying, over-react fangirl in me is still alive or maybe because of Eunhae's single and BlockB! Damn, are they human or not tell me omg tell me and I'm okay with that. 

Cheers to all fangirls in the world and for any persons that they're stand for!

Comments

Popular Posts