I'd really love to try these NOMS!

This is my first post for Touch Korea Tour contest! *yay*

Since I love to eat, so I picked this topic first..^^

I've been a Kpop fan since I was in elementary school (about 6 years a go) and it's make me gradually interested not only on the Korean entertainment but also Korean cultures, including Korean food! *nomsnomsnoms*

Actually, there's so many Korean food that I'd like to taste~ ㅋㅋㅋ~ it took a long long long long loooong time for me to decided which food that I want to try the most :P

So, after arguing with myself /yeah,it's sounds weird/ I came up with these foods :

1. 자장면 / 짜장면 
Jajangmyeong / Jjajangmyeon


Reason? Since I'm single and it's a mandatory food during Black Day, so I must eat this noodle! /foreveraloneface/ lol, kidding. This food caught my attention because of Raising Idol show which MBLAQ's Thunder must gain some weight by yoga and increasing his eating portion. There's an episode which he eat Jajangmyeon and I found it look so delicious. So, I decided to try it by bought the instant one but then when I eat it's...................................................weird. (.__.) 

It's kinda savourless I think. I've been told by one of my friend who have been gone to Korea, and he said that the instant jajangmyeon and the 'real' one in Korea is really different, it taste much more better and sooooo delicious! (*o*) 

Then, I heard about this topic (the differences between instant jajangmyeon and jajangmyeon) again on KBS World Radio Indonesia, the radio announcer (Bung Pane) also said that the original jajangmyeon at Korea is really tasty and delicious. So, If I have a chance to visit Korea, I will definitely try this noodle because....I'M SO CURIOUSSS YEAAAAAAAAAH! *wildly singing SHINee's Sherlock*

2. Kyochon Chicken's Kyochon Hot Combo


Well, it's not Korean authentic food, but since there's no other branches outside Korea (except Manhattan branch) and I like spicy foods, So, this is become the second food that I'm curious about, especially the Kyochon Hot Combo. I've ever read one of Korean food bloggers articles that said the chicken is so delicious yet so hot and spicy because it's marinated with some special spices and red peppers, even the chicken color quite reddish. And most important it's not expensive (IMO :P) as far as I know, one portion of Kyochon Hot Combo costs around 17,000 KRW. *admit it! when you know the food is affordable or even cheap it'll make the taste better on your taste bud :P *

Last but not least.........
3. 짬뽕! :3
Jjampong



It's Korean spicy seafood noodle! HolyGochujang! Look at those red spicy soup :9 *drools*

Jjampong instant is pretty good so I expect the 'real' Jjampong will be greater and more spicy! XD

So, these are 3 foods that I really really really want to try If i have chance to visit South Korea. What's yours? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~~

---

picture source : souleats.com, kyochon website, asihta blog

Comments

Popular Posts