It's been a long time since I came around...

It's been a long long looooong time! 


I got so bored this evening, then, when I was checking (and managing) my e-mail I accidentally found a link to this old blog of mine then randomly, I've decided to 'waking-it-from-it's-grave' lol


So, first I read all my old blog posts, and I ended up laughing and giggling at it. I was so young, dumb, hardcore fangirl, freak and silly girl back then (Well, yeah now I'm still young dumb silly and freak too) 
Even I got a lovely Hyukie header and this gpx for my blog template :


Photobucket
le cute Jang Wooyoung x Lee Hyukjae 
Holygochujang, I'll definitely make a new one when I have enough spare time! :P


Recently, I've read some blogs that motivated me to make my blog 'useful-to-me' (yeah 'to me' not 'for you'! HA! lol jk /plak/) I mean, it's motivating me to be more active in posting blog post (that kind of stuff lah)


So,
Dear my blog-with-no-readers,
I hope this year we'll gain readers, and I promise I won't forget to write a new blog post :*


Anyone who read it, please looking forward for my new posts, I try to keep my blog up-to-date and hopefully will (maybe) be useful or just fun to read or just silly to read so you can laugh at it or whatever!


PS : I'm sorry for my randomness, you probably see it again on my further posts ;P

Comments

Popular Posts