Busy-ness

It's been a long looong time since my last post. More than one month! *actually, one month and 3 days* Well.. but who cares? I don't even have any readers! Myuahahaha.... Hmm. *le okay face*

I'm drowning in the ocean of "busy-ness". Had started being an employee since the end of April and got some things to do with my year book. Yeah, we do design our year book by ourself. Kinda pity, huh? Yes?

I forgot my diet, and feels like I'm getting fatter and fatter and fatter and fatter.... But then, some of friend who haven't met me for about 3 weeks said that I'm getting slimmer(?) *Ah, stop it you! :$*
Well, at this moment I don't care with my weights problemo lah. I just wish that these year book things will be finish on time and even faster than I think. Blah. 

There's so much things, so damn super much things that happened this last one month. Do fun at Dufan (Dunia Fantasi/ Fantasy Land) with (some of) Theresian #39, Girlfriend Fashion Academy 2012, that oh-so-awesome yearbook photoshoots, the monotone days of an fresh graduate employee, unpleasant graduation preparation days, the graduation day it self and last but not least the surprising prom night!

Maybe, I'll write about those things one by one later if I find any spare time again T_T
Now, I should back to the Photoshop that suck me soul....

TTYL, Cheers! :B

Comments

Popular Posts