Things to do : GET LOST!

It's been a really really long time since my last post. Well, but I guess it's okay since I have no reader..... mkay.

So, let's start this post with a quite popular quote :

“ The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

I feel like I haven't travelling for ages *lebay* and it's necessary now 'cause I need to refreshing like as soon as possible (yeah, you know office things (kinda) stressfull))!

I really really really really really want to get lost at other country, especially.. THAILAND!


*one of picts that I took at Grand Palace, didn't remember what this building is but i still love the pict lol*




taken last year by friend-I'm-grown-up with, Jewe, one of my favorite photo from this trip :P

I don't know why but I love Thailand so much. It's quite crowded like Jakarta, but I think it's more.... organized I think... *Well, I don't know how to describe what I means in words. sigh* and maybe because I'm such a big spender, you know Thailand is like a heaven on earth for shophaholic, I think somehow every things much cheaper there. Hahaha. I don't know it's just me because I'm bias or because it really is..

Couple weeks a go, I just watched 'Seven Something' a recommended Thai movie starring the almighty cute 2PM's Nichkhun and the-also-cute Jirayu Laongmanee :3
and it's mentioned Santorini Park which is located at Hua Hin, Thailand and I really want to go there as soon as possible (*_*)



But, instead of well planned travelling, I want to travel with more casual and almost impromptu I think? Because I think when you just wandering around, you might just find 
a new place that interesting to you that you might not find in any place on the almighty internet except you or someone else who got taste like yours post about it.

I also want to go to Bromo Mountain again T_T (at 4 AM because the sky is incridibly beautiful and the sunset is just breath-taking!), South Korea, Tel Aviv, France, Czech Republic, and the last and the best *yes, safe the best for the last* NEW YORK, concrete jungle where dreams are made of.

But right now, I hope in within one year I can visit Thailand again.. and get lost there! :)




Comments

  1. wanna lost in thailand? LET ME JOIN YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. almost 3 months, and I just read your comment! shame on me lol
    let's get lost in Thailand this year! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got anything to say? Just post your comments here! :)

Popular Posts