Tagged : Liebster Award

Well, hello.

It's almost 4 months - or already? - since my last post. Ironically, I've posted about my 2013 resolutions
and of it said, I will updating my blog at least once in a week. and here I am, posting after 4 months.

So, my friend Jessica - lol it feel really weird to call her like this because i usually call her Barbara - gave (??) me Liebster Award. Don't know exactly what it is about but I think it's not an award. Some things like tagging you friends to answer some random question or random facts - just like the good old Friendster notes. lol. who on earth still play Friendster, I guess the site is already closed by now.

Since, I think I got nothing to post, so here it is the Liebster Award from Jessica
And because of really whack me, I didn't tag anybody - because I don't have any active blogger friends yet except the one that tag me lol

Here's the rules for Liebster Award - yes, I also got this from Jess
- List 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the questions by the blogger who nominated you
- Place your nominations for the Liebster Award - lol i just skip it i think
- Make up a set questions blahblahlah - since got no one to tag so skip it too
- Display the Liebster Award badge on your blog - have no idea about it

11 Random facts about me :

1. Not so into K-Pop anymore lately. Except for Block B and After School. Put their names on news and I'll be losing my mind. lol.

ZI-KYUNG IRESSISTABLE HANDSOMENESS :")
2. Working on my losing weights resolutions by joining a dojo for mix martial arts such as Thai boxing, boxing, etc. Only try the stand up, not so interested for the ground - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu but it's said it will burn more calories tho.

3. I'm sucks with love - no need more explanations about it. Lol

4. Been listening to Adhitia Sofyan - a really amazing and talented musician from Indonesia but most of his songs are in English - all of his songs are recommended lol. Most favorite so far is Blue Sky Collapse. and for better taste, listening to his songs while raining :)

5. Now, I'm typing with minion toy staring at me - okay this is too random... next!

6. Talking about minions - you know that cute yellow species from Despicable Me? - I haven't watch the movies yet, both Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2. Only watched the minions sceene cuts at youtube.

7. Currently, jobless. orz

8. Call me biased but I think my favorite Indonesian actors could be more popular than other actors - which some actually sucks and not handsome - and go international.

9. In a separate points because I have no idea lol - My favorite Indonesian actors are Nicholas Saputra, Jonathan Mulia, Reza Rahadian - this is a represent from definition of handsome lol, and Joe Taslim - Jah on Fast 6, hope he can act on more Hollywood movies.

10.  I really HAIL adore Anthony Lee and Kyle Hanagami they are really inspiring and have done some amazing routines. I really wish someday I could attend their classes or dance workshop.

11. Last but not least, I have an abandoned online shop called beautyjibshop on Facebook. Hope I can make it rise from it's dead, since I need some money. Nyeh. 

Questions and Answers :D 

Do you have obssesions or addictions with something? If yes, name one
- I'm not really sure but I think I'm gonna say, for this time, it's make-up and yes Block B is my obssesions lol 

What do you find attractive in a guy? Describe it.
- Smiles. sound so old school but it is. lol. can't describe it with words lah

DAT SMILE that went viral
Which country do you wish to live there one day? Tell me the reasons.
- Well, I always want to try to live in Bangkok, nice city, nice people, great shopping, while my dream city is actually New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of. But, to spend the rest of my life, I prefer the earth where I was born, JEKARDAH!

Do you have any guilty pleasure? If yes, name one. 
- I guess everybody has it. I think mine is fancy stuff? I don't have much money, but you know fancy pricey stuff and glam lifestyle is just so tempting. 

What's your view of plastic surgery trend in South Korea?
- I think it's not a trend anymore, it's like common things. I heard that, even some parents give their daughters plastic surgery as graduation gift? and the doctors are marvelous, they really got magic hands.

What do you like the most about blogging?
- That we can share and talk about anything and everything here

Do you have any specific fashion style? If yes, tell me about it. 
- No. I just wear anything as long as it's comfortable and not weird in my opinion. lol

And the last, what's your biggest goal in life?
- To do what I love and love what I do, to make my parents proud and of course, just like the others, to be successful and have a loving family :) amen!

I think that's all
Thanks again for Jessica for the tag! 

picture source : bontheblock on tumblr and for the ridiculously photogenic guy oh man i forgot it's all over the internet lah

Comments

  1. Amen! :D thanks for this post
    great answer blo haha :D and feel free to call me barbara :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got anything to say? Just post your comments here! :)

Popular Posts