Resolutions... again.

Well, hello.

IT'S 2014 PEOPLEEEE!!! *oohlalaboomshakalakagichigichiyayayayayaayooo* 

What a pity that my post about 2013 resolutions is on the same page with my 2014 resolutions 

Yes, I've failed to accomplish my 2013 resolutions, that's why I put some things again on my 2014 resolutions. And hopefully I don't have to put it again on my 2015 resolutions. 

As I'm getting older - geez, I really feel so old, I'm not even 20 yet - I'm thinking again some things over and over again, yes, sometimes, I become an over-thinking person. And I think it's time to really really really really seriously be what I want to be. 

Since high school is over, I thought dog days are over. Well, it's over, but horse days are begin! Must try harder to survive the world lah. wth.

My only resolutions  that have accomplished in 2013 is became a college student and lost some weights but in the end I gained it again lol orz  I've struggled to enter this university - actually not yet an university but I don't how to say it in English, it's Sekolah Tinggi - and so far, I have no regret, instead I think it's all worth it. I must admit that I am a happy student with a lot of things to do, there's a play that we have to produced for the final semester test, and I joined the radio club and theatre club which my friends said that will take a lot of my time. But I think I will be alright. Because I put all my heart for this, seriously, I don't think those things as burdens   or maybe not yet? I don't know. Nobody knows what tomorrow could bring right??

I've so many priceless experience in 2013 - that I forgot to post on this nearly abandoned blog - but I will try to manage it into one post and make a kinda 2013 review post. 

Now, for the resolutions. I really hope, Nope, I will try to make it all happen! No more putting last year's resolutions to new year resolutions! Yay for me! yay!

1. This one is most important : SHOULD LOSE SOME WEIGHTS AGAIN!

this is my ultimate motivation : the one and only, the almighty KAHI *jumpingwithjoy*
2. Get a good grades - to survive the college world. 

3. Meet Block B - seriously I really want to but they are never come to my country ㅠ the closest they've visited is Malaysia, but when they're at Malaysia last year, I was still an employee and couldn't left my job just to see those silly adorkable derp hawt boys 

4. Go to Mt Bromo or even Bangkok for Loy Krathong! 

5. Get a job, no, get a salary! Seriously, money can driving me crazy. Orz

6. Involve more in campus activities and can handle it perfectly both for radio and for the theatre club

7. Meet Reza Rahadian - some of my friends have met him when they're at Plaza Indonesia or Grand Indonesia. I usually go to those shopping malls and never meet him. He's my most favorite Indonesia actor, people said that he's gay. BUT MY CUP OF CARE ABOUT THAT, IS EMPTY. HE'S AWESOME. PERIOD *CAPSLOCKJEBOL*

8. Be more brave to express what I think and what I feel. 

9. Make at least one dance video and put it on youtube. And post more covers on my soundcloud - yeah I have a soundcloud account with my crappy voices in it but I don't feel like I care about how crappy it is now. 

10. Manage time wiser. that's the important things to achieve what I want to get in this year. 

11. Mmm. Yeah. And update my blog more often. huehuehuehue
and still arranging many things to do in my brain......

I will try to accomplish them this year!

I wish you could accomplish yours too. 

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL OF US IN 2014!


Comments

Popular Posts