Unforgettable 2013!

Yes, I've posted 2 posts today. I don't care. I don't know why I write this sentence too, nonsense. Nevermind. 

Since there are so many things that I haven't posted yet in 2013  tho I've planned too, but turned out it's stuck as a plan  I decided to sum it up into one post - or maybe 2 posts? Yay for me! yay! 

I sounds so vain by putting these things here, but actually, I just want to share my experience, for... my own fun... yeah, maybe I'm a little bit vain, I don't care. Orz

In the beginning of 2013, I finally got the guts to resigned from my office and enrolled in college -  I really can't describe it with words, it was a very very superb overwhelming experience. You know, when you finally done the thing that you really wanted to do, it's a priceless weird feeling. 

Then, in the end of August 2013. Me and my sister were participated in Girlfriend Magazine's Girlfriend Fashion Academy. I'm glad to be participated in their event again :) 


photos from the photobooth. I don't know why I was fangirling to Joe Taslim that time, I don't care, I love it.


There were fashion and beauty talks, games, and the best part for me : Teza Sumendra's performance. YAY YAY YAY WOOT WOOT WOOOOOT 

Frankly, I completely forgot about him. lol. I didn't even knew that there would be a music performance until someone in my group - we were divided into groups for the games - mentioned about it and she said, I would recognized him once he appeared because he was Indonesian Idols finalist. And when he appeared...... zomg that was one of my favorite Indonesian Idols finalists orz orz and his voice was..... asddfhgjlkasklajjflas I can't find any words to describe it. minta dipacarin banget dah suaranya you should listen it for youself and beware for an eargasm.  


*cuteness overload lol*

So, I went home happily with a goodie bag in my hand that day. 

And the most unforgettable moment in 2013 for me is : 3 DAYS JAVA SOULNATION FOR FREE! YEAHYEAHYEAHS!



I don't know how God and universe so nice to me that time, maybe I have rescued an island on my previous life, I don't know, but I was tried my luck by submitted photo of my Adhitia Sofyan's albums to javafestpro quiz on Instagram and I WON. woohooo!



Let me sum up those 3 awesome days : 

Day 1 
Unfortunately, I was late that day, and I missed Tulus' performance. And to top that, I was running from the bus shelter to Istora Senayan while he was singing the very last chorus of Sepatu. Nyeh. 
Tapi eitssss jangan sedih. But, I didn't missed Karmin's 



and the illest, Far East Movement's performance - seriously, they made me felt like I was in a 'mini' rave party. I got a chance to stand right in front of the stage, I was so close to them Orz I can touch KevNish *touchtouch* and the most amazing part is when Prohgress jumped on to the crowd! They are really the illest \m/






To be continued.................................................
;D


Comments

Popular Posts